Which two of the following statements are valid user requirements for a car rental website (as opposed to organisational requirements and market requirements)?
A requirement for an interactive system based on marketing policy aimed at maximizing business opportunities, purchase and use.
1. The website must be at least as usable as that of the two top competitors.
2. The colours used on the website must conform to the style guide.
An organisational rule that users have to follow when conducting their tasks.
A requirement for use that provides the basis for design and evaluation of an interactive system to meet identified user needs.
1. User requirements are derived from user needs.
2. A user requirement can be a qualitative user requirement or a quantitative user requirement.
3. Both qualitative and quantitative user requirements provide a basis for the design of the interactive system and can be verified by evaluating the interactive system. While qualitative user requirements address the way in which the interactive system is used to arrive at a user goal, quantitative user requirements set measurable goals for usability and user experience
Select the three types of usability evaluation:
A process through which information about the usability of an interactive system is gathered in order to improve the interactive system (known as formative usability evaluation) or to assess the merit or worth of an interactive system (known as summative usability evaluation).
Choose the correct order for the human-centred design activities:
1. Design solution meets user requirements
2. Specify the user requirements
3. Analysis: Understand and specify the context of use
4. Evaluate the design and organisational requirements
5. Produce design solutions to meet user requirements
6. Plan the human-centred design process
7. Design solution meets user requirements
Which one of the following best describes the purpose of a storyboard?
Which one of the following is NOT a typical rating of a usability finding?
What are qualitative user requirements?
A human-centred________user requirement is a required level of usability to meet identified user needs expressed in terms of measures of effectiveness, efficiency, satisfaction, accessibility, user experience and avoidance of harm from use in a specified context of use.
A colleague is planning interviews with users of a restaurant review system. Among other questions, their interview checklist includes the question
How do you choose a restaurant?
Which two of the following terms best characterise this interview question?
What concepts are a part of the user experience as defined in CPUX-F?
Which one of the following statements best describes a user group?
Which one of the following methods is most useful in helping to develop the navigation structure of a new website?